With the File Download Element, you can upload files to your website for your visitors to download.
Adding a File Download Element
To add a File Download Element to your website, click on Add Element > More Elements and Add-ons > File Download. Then follow these steps:
- Click on Drag your files here. This opens a window where you can look for the file you want to upload. Click on Open to confirm you want to use the file.
- Depending on the size of the file and the bandwidth of your internet connection, it can take a while before the file is uploaded.
- Give the file a Title and add a Description.
- Click Save.
Please note the following when you upload a file to the File Download Element:
Upload limit per file:
- Free plan: 10 MB
- Creator Premium plans: 100 MB
Upload Limit in general:
- Free: 500 MB (temporary links)
- Pro: 5000 MB (Static links)
- Business: unlimited (Static links)
- Shop: unlimited (Static links)
- Platinum: unlimited (Static links)