With the Google Maps Element you can show visitors your company location on a map.
Adding Google Maps
Here’s how to add Google Maps to your Jimdo website:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to the page you want to place the element on
- Click Add Element > More Elements and Add-Ons
- Choose the Google Maps Element
Now you can use the map to show a location, including its geographical position. A name will be visible if the location or address of the company has already been entered on Google Maps or Google MyBusiness.
Setting up Google Maps
You have the following options when setting up Google Maps:
- Mark a particular place (for example a street or point of interest) or address on the map
- Choose, whether visitors see Google Maps in the map view or earth view