Use the Embed PDF plugin to display a PDF directly on your Jimdo Creator website. For this, you’ll just need a free POWr account and the PDF that you want to embed.
If you don’t have a POWr account yet, you can create a new account in just a few minutes. Then, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to the page that you’d like to embed the PDF on and click Add Element. Under More Elements and Add-ons you’ll find the POWr Plugins Element. Click on it to see a step-by-step guide.
- Log in to your POWr account.
- Go back to your Jimdo Creator website and click the link under point 1 of the guide in the POWr Plugins Element.
- Choose the PDF Embed plugin, copy the code and paste it into the field underneath the instructions, then click save.
- The Element will now update and show the preview-PDF. Click on Edit PDF Embed to open the POWr editor.
- Click on Upload file and then Replace file to choose and upload a file from your PC. After this, click Next.
- Choose the way you want to display and style the PDF, and then navigate through the POWr editor. Save all your changes, then close the editor to go back to your Jimdo Creator website.