Connect your domain to your Microsoft Office 365 account, so that you can easily manage all your emails through one account.
Connecting Office 365
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to Menu > Domains & Emails > Domains
- Click on the domain you want to connect
- Choose Office 365 from the drop down menu for the email provider
- Click the button Log in to Office 365
- In the new window, log in to your existing Office 365 account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can also create a new one.
Once you’ve logged in, your account will connect to your domain. All other necessary settings will apply automatically.
Please note that you can only connect your domain with Office 365 for Business. Connecting your domain with Office 365 for Home is not possible.