With Jimdo Creator premium plans, you can create an email forwarder with your domain.
Using a Pro plan, you may set up to 3 such forwarders.
What is an email forwarder?
An email forwarder does not have a real inbox. Emails sent to the email forwarder are automatically forwarded to a real email account.
If, for example, you have created the email account “email@example.com”, you can’t use an email forwarder with the same name.
Creating an email forwarder
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Domains & Emails > Email Accounts and click on the tab Forwarding Email Address
- Click on Create a new forwarding email address
- Enter the email address that you want emails to be forwarded to
- Click on Create a forwarding email address
You can set up forwarders to forward to up to 10 email addresses which use the same domain as the email forwarder. With other domains the limit is reduced to 4.