Connect your domain with your Google G Suite account so you can directly manage your email accounts through it.
Creating a G Suite account
Firstly, create a Google G Suite account if you don’t already have one. It’s important that you have set up and verified your account before you continue with the setup and connection to your Jimdo Creator website.
Setting up G Suite on your Jimdo website
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to Menu > Domains & Emails > Domains
- Click on the domain that you want to connect
- Choose Google G Suite from the drop down menu
- Click on the button Login to Google G Suite
- In the new window, log in to your G Suite account
After you’ve logged in, your domain will connect to your G Suite account. All of the necessary settings for your domain will adjust automatically.