To use Facebook Analytics, you’ll need an account with Facebook Business Manager.
Important to note
The following guide on integrating Facebook Analytics into your website was put together by Jimdo and is based on information from Facebook's guide.
To use Facebook Analytics, you’ll need to create a so-called Pixel, which you can connect with your Jimdo website. If you haven't created a pixel yet, please use Facebook’s Guide.
Copying the Pixel-ID
- Click on the top left corner of Facebook’s Ads Manager and select Pixels under Events Manager
- Copy the Pixel ID - you’ll find this to the left below your Pixel name
Connecting the Pixel
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to SEO > Settings > Facebook Analytics
- Insert the Pixel-ID in the empty field and click Save
Pro tip: If you've already created an ad on your Jimdo website using the Facebook Promote feature, then your Pixel will embed automatically. You’ll only need to activate it in the menu under SEO > Settings > Facebook Analytics.
You’ll find an analysis of your visitors' activities in your Facebook Business Manager account.