If you’re using a paid premium plan for your Jimdo Creator website, you can turn on the Under Construction Mode to hide all your content. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the ☰ Menu, go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Under Construction Mode tab
- Toggle the Under Construction Mode to on
- Enter a message for visitors
- Save the changes
As long as the Under Construction Mode is activated, Google crawlers won’t be able to find and analyze your Jimdo Creator website. This isn’t a problem for new websites as it takes Google a while to index new websites, so your website likely hasn’t appeared in any search results yet.
However, if your website has been online for a longer period of time, putting it in Under Construction Mode can impact your website’s SEO and search engine rankings. So it’s best not to leave the Under Construction Mode on for too long.
- Activate the contact button so that your visitors can get in touch using the contact form
- Additionally, activate the reCAPTCHA spam protection for your contact form (recommended)
- Fill in the contact email address which will be used for receiving messages sent via the contact form. If you cannot see the desired email address here add it to your Jimdo account first