If you’re using a premium plan for your Jimdo Creator website, you can turn on the Under Construction Mode to hide all your content. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Under Construction Mode tab
- Toggle the Under Construction Mode to on
- Enter a message for visitors and choose if you want to display a contact button
- Save the changes
As long as the Under Construction Mode is activated, Google crawlers won’t be able to find and analyze your Jimdo Creator website. This isn’t a problem for new websites as it takes Google a while to index new websites, so your website likely hasn’t appeared in any search results yet.
However, if your website has been online for a longer period of time, putting it in Under Construction Mode can impact your website’s SEO and search engine rankings. So it’s best not to leave the Under Construction Mode on for too long.