With Business, Shop or Platinum plans, you can create discount codes for your online store for your Jimdo Creator website.
Creating discount codes
Here’s how to create a discount code:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Store > Discount Codes
- Click on Create a new discount code
- Enter the details for your discount code: Discount Code Name (the discount code), Value (amount of the discount), Minimum order and Duration
Discount codes can be used for an unlimited amount of orders and for all products in your store.
A discount code without a duration is valid until you delete it in the discount code overview. If you’ve set a duration for your code, your discount code will automatically become invalid on the end date that you selected.
How do customers use discount codes?
If you’ve created a discount code, an additional field for it will automatically appear in the order process, where customers can enter it. One discount code can be used per order.