With shipcloud you can create shipping labels without needing to leave the order management section on your Jimdo Creator website. Here’s how it works:
Connecting to shipcloud
Make sure that you’ve connected shipcloud with your Jimdo Creator website with a Business, Shop, or Platinum plan. Once you’ve done this, please continue with the next steps.
Creating shipping labels
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Store > Main > Orders
- Click on the order that you want to create a shipping label for
- In the right hand column click Buy shipping label
- Enter your desired delivery service and the size and weight of your package so that the shipping label costs can be calculated
- Click on Buy shipping label
- Download the label, print it out and stick it to your packet
Done, your order is ready to be sent! The shipping label is paid for automatically through the payment method set in your shipcloud account.