Have a lot of products in your store or you want to make your store more organized? Then you can add individual item numbers to store products and their varieties.
Activating item numbers
As standard, the feature for adding item numbers to products is deactivated. Here’s how you can activate it:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Store > Settings > Settings
- Scroll to the section Item Numbers
- Check the box Activate item numbers
- Save your changes
Adding item numbers
You can add in the item number directly to your product in the Store Item Element. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the product on your Jimdo Creator website and click on it
- Then, click on Additional options in the Store Item Element
- You’ll see a column Item number next to the weight and quantity of the item
- Enter the item number for the product and any varieties
Once you’ve done this, you can now search through your inventory using a specific item number.