As standard, hidden pages aren’t shown in the XML Sitemap—but, with Jimdo’s premium plans, you can activate this feature.
Showing hidden pages
To show hidden pages in your XML Sitemap, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to Menu > SEO > Settings > SEO and choose the tab Website
- Scroll to the section XML Sitemap
- Check the box called Include hidden pages in my Sitemap
- Save your changes
Good to know: If you have a Business, Shop, or Platinum plan, you also have the option of using Robot Meta Tags to hide certain pages in your Sitemap and to make these invisible to search engines.