Robot Meta Tags have a lot to do with the SEO on your Jimdo Creator website and are available for users with a Business, Shop, or Platinum plan.
Which Robot Meta Tags are there?
These are the three types of Robot Meta Tags which you can work with on your website:
- noindex: With this tag you mark all the pages that you don’t want to appear in Google search results
- nofollow: With this tag you stop ‘crawlers’ from following the links on a specific page
- noarchive: With this tag you can establish that a page is not saved by Google
Enabling Robot Meta Tags
To edit your Robot Meta Tags, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to SEO > Settings > SEO and then choose the tab Pages
- Scroll to the section Advanced Settings
- Check the boxes next to the Robot Meta Tags you want to activate
- Save your changes