Jimdo automatically generates a URL for your blog post, based on the date and title of the published post. You can change the URL ending for a short, memorable one and make it even easier for your visitors to find and read your blog posts.
To change the URL ending, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to Menu > Blog > Main > Posts
- Find the post you want to change the URL for and click on the pen icon
- In the settings bar on the left hand side, click on the tab Advanced
- In the field URL Ending, enter your individual URL ending
- Save your changes
Use the button Copy post URL to copy the new URL for your blog post and share it directly with your readers.