You can choose the formatting for the text on your Jimdo Creator website with the help of the style options. You’ll find these options in the menu under Design > Main > Style.
If you write your text ahead of time in another program (such as Microsoft Word) and copy it over to your Jimdo Creator website, the formatting will be copied as well.
Removing the formatting
If you’ve added formatted text to your Jimdo Creator website, you can remove this formatting. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Highlight the text which is not formatted correctly
- Click on the eraser icon (Remove formatting)
- Save your changes
Now the text will automatically match your style options.
Inserting text without formatting
To insert the text on your page without the ‘incorrect’ formatting, we’ve got a little trick for you. Use the following keyboard combinations to insert the text without formatting:
- For Windows: CTRL + SHIFT (⇧) + V
- For Mac: CMD + SHIFT (⇧) + V