Your main domain (or primary domain) is the domain which is shown in the address bar of your browser. In the domain management section of your website, you can select your preferred main domain. Here’s how it works:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Domains & Emails > Domains
- Choose the domain that you want to use as the main domain
- In the column Primary Domain, click on the small house icon
When the icon is green, the domain has been selected as the main domain. Please note that a domain can only be selected as a main domain when it’s been successfully connected with your Jimdo Creator website.