Want your Jimdo Creator website to be reachable using more than one domain? You can always add additional domains to your Jimdo Creator website.
Adding an additional domain
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Domains & Emails > Domains
- Click on Add a new domain and follow the steps
- If the domain is still available, you’ll be shown the exact price for its addition to your subscription. If you agree, click Register domain
- Complete the domain registration form and continue to complete the order
The domain will now register and be added to your Jimdo plan. Generally, it takes between 1-5 days to register the domain.
Adding external domains
Do you want to add an additional domain to your website, that you already have registered at an external host? In that case, send us a message through the Questions section of your menu, and let us know:
- Which domain do you want to add to your Jimdo Creator website?
- What is the AuthCode for the domain transfer?