Instead of renewing your subscription, you can use the Pause plan. This is a good idea if your website needs to be ‘offline’ for a while, but you still want to use your email account(s) and keep your domain.
Pausing your subscription
The Pause plan is a paid plan, but it costs less than the regular Jimdo Creator plans. You can see how much it would cost you to pause your Jimdo Creator subscription when you go to activate the Pause plan:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- At the very bottom of your menu, click on Subscription
- Select Cancel subscription
- After this, you can choose Pause my website on my subscription renewal date
You’re Pause plan will be active from the next renewal. You can end the Pause plan when you’re ready for your website to go back online.
Features of the Pause plan
- You can log in and edit your Jimdo Creator website, but visitors won’t be able to see the website or its content
- You’ll keep your domain(s)
- You’ll keep your email account(s) and you can continue to use them