If you want to move a Jimdo Creator website from your user account to another, just follow this guide:
Moving a website
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Click on Settings in the menu bar on the left
- Select the tab Transfer Website
- Enter the email address of the receiving user account
- Confirm that you’ve read our security instructions
- Click on Transfer website
The person receiving the website will then be sent an invitation to transfer the website to the email address entered.
Accepting a website
The website is transferred as soon as the owner of the receiving account clicks on the link in the email and logs in to their user account. After the website has been moved, you can only enter the website via the new account.
Important: All contract and invoice details will remain the same after the website is moved. If you also want to change these, you should complete a change of contract form before moving the website.