With categories and tags you can effectively organize and manage your blog.
With the help of tags your readers can get a comprehensive overview of all the topics in the blog posts. With one click, visitors can then see all blog posts which are interesting to them.
Follow these steps to add tags to your blog posts:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Blog > Main > Posts
- Click on the pen icon (Edit blog post)
- In the left hand menu click on the Advanced tab
- Enter tags in the field ‘tags’
- Click Save
A cooking blog has categories for the different culinary regions that the dishes come from. If a reader is interested in vegetarian dishes, they can click in the blog article on the tag ‘vegetarian’ and then they’ll find vegetarian recipes from all categories.