Add base price to your store items and help your customers to compare prices effectively. You can choose between weight, size and volume.
Setting a base price
Follow the steps below to set a base price for your store items:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Click on the Store Item Element that you’d like to set a base price for
- Choose the unit of the base price in the drop-down menu in the second field to the right of Base Price
- Enter the price per unit in the field directly left of the drop-down menu
- Save your changes
The base price will now appear just below the price of your product.