POWr Hit Counter allows you to track and display visitor count on your website. This is a great way to drive FOMO for your products as your visitors will be able to see how popular your website is.
Creating a hit counter and adding it to your Creator website is fairly easy. Simply head over here - a new page will appear where you can create your popup.
The POWr Editor will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. Here, you will create and edit your hit counter.
Once your hit counter is ready, you can add it to your website, share it on social media, or just save it for later in your POWr account.
Here’s how to add Hit counter to your Jimdo website:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- From the POWr Editor, click ‘add to site’ and copy your unique code
- On your Creator website’s editor, hover over the content area to click on Add Element > More elements and Add-ons
- Choose the Widget/HTML Element and paste your unique code
- And you’re done!
If you need to edit your hit counter, simply click the Edit button above your hit counter plugin. Click Next to move through the POWr Editor, and Save to finish. If you’re unable to do this, simply head to your POWr dashboard on powr.io.