If you are using your webmail email account over a prolonged period of time, the storage limit for your account could reach its limits. We recommend deleting messages that are unimportant, as well as messages containing large attachments regularly, so that the 10 GB storage limit is not reached. That way, you ensure that incoming messages can reach your inbox reliably.
How do I delete emails in Webmail?
You can check the current storage usage simply by clicking the three horizontal bars (☰) in the top right corner of the Webmail user interface. Proceed as follows if you are running thin on storage space:
- Log in to your Webmail account using your email address and password
- Delete single emails by selecting them and clicking on the red X in the top bar. You can also tick multiple boxes next to the messages you'd like to delete and then click on the red X, thus deleting multiple messages
- Having deleted your emails from folders such as your inbox, this sends these emails to the trash folder where they are still contributing to the total amount of space used. In this case, select the Trash folder on the very left and delete your emails permanently by proceeding as described in the previous step
- Backup your emails using an email program so that no important messages are lost when you delete your emails
- Feel free to contact our support team if you find yourself unable to delete emails due to technical difficulties
- The storage limit of your email account cannot be expanded