Add a TXT record for your domain registered with Jimdo to verify your domain for certain providers. By verifying your domain, you can start using advanced features with certain selected services.
For which external providers can I add TXT records?
The following providers are supported:
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft 365
How do I enter my TXT record?
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Domains & Emails > Domains
- Click on the domain for which you'd like to add a TXT record
- Enter the TXT record in the field under TXT record for domain verification
- If you want to add more than one record, use the next field that appears after you have filled in a field
- You can get the required TXT record itself from the respective service/provider
- Click on Save as soon as you have entered the TXT records as desired
- We recommend that you wait at least one hour for the changes to take effect