Your Jimdo Creator website is made up of different elements. Each element is designed for a different type of content.
To add elements to your website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Hover over the content area with your mouse until the button Add Element appears
- Click on Add Element (for all common elements) and on More Elements and Add-ons (for more specific elements)
- Choose the element you want to add
- Fill the element with content and click Save
By clicking on the element, you’ll also open up its settings underneath it. There, you’ll see several options which you can use to customize, amongst other things, the appearance or the functionality of the element.
Changes can be seen by website visitors as soon as you have clicked Save.