Help your website get recognized by using a favicon on your Jimdo Creator website. A favicon is a small icon that appears in a web browser tab when someone visits your website. It’ll also appear as your website symbol when someone bookmarks your page.
Make sure that your favicon has a size of either 16x16 or 32x32 pixels and is saved in the .ico format.
Uploading your favicon
Upload your Favicon to your website by following these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Settings > General > Favicon
- Click on the button, Upload a Favicon
- Select your favicon from your files and upload it
- Click Save
Reload your website to see your new favicon!
Creating a Favicon
If you don’t have a Favicon yet, you can create one using a graphic program or a free online Favicon generator. Just upload the image you want to use to the site, and it’ll be transformed into a Favicon. We can recommend these Favicon generators: