Forgotten the password used to log in to your email account? No worries—this is how you create a new one in no time.
Changing your password
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to Menu > Domains & Emails > Email Accounts
- Click on Change password next to the email account you want to change the password for
- Enter your new password and confirm it
- Click on Change password
Then, just click on the email address to log in to your email account again.
Please note the following password requirements. When choosing your new password, it needs to:
- be at least 8 characters long
- have at least one lowercase and one capital letter
- include at least one number and one special character
- not include the name or domain of your new email address
- not have three numbers in a row
- not include any of the following symbols: %, §, ä, ö, ü, Ä, Ö, Ü, ß