The Columns Element helps you order the content on your website easily and clearly.
Adding Columns Element
To add Columns Element to your website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to the page you want to add columns to
- In the body area, click on Add Element > Columns
Using Columns Element
We have a few tips for you on how you can use the Columns Element on your website:
- Structure your texts and use columns to have parts stand out
- Use columns to arrange multiple pictures and to present them clearly
- Create columns to place elements directly next to one another
Columns can help you to structure your content in no time and, at the same time, improve the clarity and user-friendliness of your Jimdo website.
By the way: It’s totally normal that columns are shown underneath each other in the mobile view. Your website adapts automatically to the size of the screen it is on, which means your Jimdo website is perfectly optimized for all devices!