With premium plans for Jimdo Creator websites, you can create a personal email account for your domain.
First of all, make sure that your domain is connected with your Jimdo Creator website. For this, your domain should either have been registered directly through Jimdo, or a redirect using nameservers should be set up at your current domain host.
Also note that you might need to book an email account as an additional product to your subscription before you can create an account.
Creating an email account
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Domains & Emails > Email Accounts
- Click on Create an email account
- Enter how your email should read, before the @
- Choose the email domain from the dropdown list
- Enter your first and last name
- Choose a password and confirm it
- Click on Create email account
Simply click on the email address to be redirected to the Webmail platform where you can manage your email account and edit the advanced settings.