Once you have obtained your new Measurement ID, please follow the instructions on this article to connect it to your website.
If you need to migrate your account to the new GA4 account, please go directly to your Google Analytics account, and follow the instructions from the following Google’s Help article here: Make the switch to Google Analytics (GA4).
- You have a premium plan for your Creator website. Only paid plans have access to the Google Analytics feature.
- You have a Google Analytics account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create a free account here.
Getting your Measurement ID
In order to connect your Google Analytics account to your Creator website, first you need to obtain your Measurement ID. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account
- Click on Admin on the left corner
- Select your Account and go to Property
- Click on Data Streams and then on Web
- Click on your website’s name. The Measurement ID will appear in the top right corner
- Copy the Measurement ID
Integrating your Measurement ID into your Creator website
- Log in to your Jimdo website
- Click on Menu and then on SEO > Settings > Google Analytics
- Insert your Measurement ID into the empty field.
- Save the changes
You should be able to see the first results in your Google Analytics account after around 24 hours.
Info on data protection
In order to ensure an extensive, data-protection-conform use of Google Analytics, it is however necessary to sign a data processing contract with Google. You can find out more information about this here.