Jimdo Creator doesn’t offer pure webhosting at the moment. Because of this, and due to security reasons, it’s not possible to upload or run your own PHP files (or ASP / PERL) on our servers.
Articles in this section
- How do I insert my own code?
- How do I add widgets?
- How do I embed an external search function?
- Can I connect databases to Jimdo Creator websites?
- Can I upload PHP files?
- How do I create pop-ups?
- How do I upload my website to Jimdo?
- How can my visitors upload files?
- How do I display a visitor counter?
- How do I use QR codes with my Jimdo Creator website?