Use the Google Search Console to help Google index your Jimdo Creator website faster.
Adding your website
- Log in to the Search Console using your Google account
- Enter your domain in the box on the right under URL prefix with ‘https://’ at the beginning
- Click on Continue
- In the new window, scroll to the section Other verification methods and click on the HTML tag option
- You’ll see a code which looks something like this:
- Copy the code and log in to your Jimdo Creator website
- Make sure that your website is not in Under Construction Mode
- Paste the code in to the website header in the menu under Settings > Edit head and then click Save
- Go back to the Search Console and click Confirm
Good to know: Registering with the Google Search Console doesn’t mean your website will appear on Google straight away—please have a little patience with Google!