With the help of blog categories, visitors can see and follow all blog posts based on various topics.
Activating the blog
To create blog categories, you first need a blog page. When you activate your blog, this automatically adds a page in your navigation menu on your Jimdo website.
As soon as you’ve activated your blog, you can create categories:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to Menu > Blog > Main > Categories
- Click on New category and give the category a name
Our system will then automatically create a new subpage under your blog page in the navigation, where all blog posts in this category will later be found under.
Organizing blog articles by category
Once you’ve created a category, you can organize your blog posts:
- In the menu, go to Blog > Posts
- Click on a blog post and then choose the category for the post from the drop down menu
- Repeat the second step for all blog posts that you want to group in to this category