To use the comments feature from Disqus, you’ll need your own Disqus account. Once you have one, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Disqus account
- Copy the Shortname of your Disqus website
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Blog > Settings > General
- Under the section Commenting System, choose Disqus from the dropdown menu and paste your Shortname in to the open field
- Save your changes
You can now manage and answer all your comments through your Disqus account. There, you’ll also find all your further settings.
Important: Data protection and Disqus
As with any external services you integrate into your Jimdo Creator website, we encourage you to inform yourself as to the necessary privacy and data protection implications for which you are responsible, in advance and to implement the necessary steps together with your chosen privacy expert.