As soon as you activate your blog, the Jimdo comment function automatically turns on. You’ll find it at the very bottom of all blog posts, underneath its content.
Customizing the settings
To customize the settings, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Blog > Main > Posts
- Click on the pen icon next to a blog post
- In the blog post’s edit mode, click on the comment function
- Adjust the settings to your liking
Good to know: If you turn on moderation, you can check and approve every comment before it is posted. This way, messages you don’t like won’t be posted publicly.