Use the Instagram Feed Element to display all your Instagram photos on your Jimdo Creator website.
For the Instagram Feed Element, you’ll need an account with the external provider POWr.io. With this account you can also add a range of other add-ons to your Jimdo Creator website.
Here’s how to do it:
- Register for a POWr account
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to the page that you’d like to add your Instagram feed to
- Click on Add Element > More Elements and Add-Ons and select Instagram Feed
- You’ll now see a list of instructions. Click on the link in step 1
- Copy the code and insert it in to the field and then click Save
- Click on Edit Instagram Feed to open the POWr editor
- Enter your public Instagram account name and follow the steps in the POWr editor to customize the design of your feed
- Save your changes
Note: If you'd like to use advanced features, additional costs may be incurred by third-party provider POWr.