With the Horizontal Line Element, you can easily separate up content on your Jimdo Creator website. This’ll make it easier for your visitors to navigate through your website.
Adding a Horizontal Line Element
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to the place where you want to add the Horizontal Line
- Click on Add Element and choose the Horizontal Line Element
Editing the Horizontal Line Element
Use the Style by Element tool to customize the style and color of your Horizontal Line Element.
- In the menu, go to Design > Main > Style
- Toggle on the Style by Element tool
- Use the paint roller icon to click on the Horizontal Line
- In the settings in the top bar of your website, you can now make changes to:
- The color of the line
- The style of the line
- The thickness of the line
- The background color of the whole element area
Please note: When you customize the style of the Horizontal Line, this style will be used for all the Horizontal Lines on your Jimdo Creator website.