With suggested layouts, you can build and customize your Jimdo Creator website to fit your project perfectly.
Selecting a layout
Suggested layouts can be used for new or empty pages:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to the empty page and click on the button Choose a suggested layout
- Select the structure you’d prefer
- You’ll now see a preview of the layout with some example content in it—if you like how it looks, simply click on Use it in the pop-up window
Now all you need to do is exchange the example content for your own, and you’re done!
Types of suggested layouts
You’ll have the following types of layouts available to you:
- Home: Perfect for your start page
- About: Great for introducing your company or team
- Services: Ideal for a store and presenting your offers
- Contact: Good for showing visitors how to get in touch
- Photo: Useful for websites where the focus is on your pictures