You’d like to have a Jimdo Dolphin website but created a Jimdo Creator website instead? No problem at all - you can always switch!
The content on your Jimdo Creator website can’t be moved over to your Jimdo Dolphin website. Instead, you can use the Assistant to help you set up your Jimdo Dolphin website for your project.
Switching from Jimdo Creator to Jimdo Dolphin
If you’re using a free plan for your Jimdo Creator website, then just create another new website and choose Website under the kind of website in the creation process.
If you’re using a paid plan for your Jimdo Creator website, then follow these steps:
- Cancel the subscription for your Jimdo Creator website or revoke your subscription
- Request the Authcode for your domain
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Create a new Jimdo Dolphin website or log in to your existing Jimdo Dolphin website and upgrade it
- Transfer your domain to your Jimdo Dolphin website
Please note: If you move your domain to your Jimdo Dolphin website, you’ll need Google G-Suite to use the email features.