Connect your domain with your G Suite account so you can directly manage your email accounts through it.
Creating a G Suite account
First, create a Google G Suite account if you don’t already have one.
Note: After creating your G Suite account, you'll be prompted to verify your domain. You can cancel this process for now. The verification of your domain will be covered by the following steps.
Setting up G Suite on your Jimdo website and verifying your domain
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Creator website’s edit mode
- Go to Menu > Domains & Emails > Domains
- Click on the domain that you want to connect
- Choose Google G Suite from the drop down menu
- Click on the button Sign in with Google
- In the new window, log in to your G Suite account
- There, click on the Verify domain button
- Copy the meta tag – it starts with
- Paste the copied meta tag into the head section of your website. To do so, open the menu of your Creator website, go to Settings > Edit Head, paste the meta tag and click Save
- Back in the Google window, check the box to confirm that you've added the meta tag to your website and click Verify
After the verification, your domain is connected to your G Suite account. You may now set up your email accounts directly in the Google Admin console.