With premium plans for Jimdo Creator websites, you can externally link pages in your navigation, connecting several websites with each other.
To set an external link in your navigation, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Hover over the navigation with your mouse and click on the blue Edit Navigation button
- Select the page you’d like to link
- Click on the chain link icon (External Link) next to it
- Insert a link or an email address in to the field
- Click Save
Now when visitors click on the linked page, they’ll automatically be forwarded to the external website you’ve set.