With the help of links you can guide visitors to specific content on your Jimdo Creator website, while also making sure that your subpages stay clearly arranged and structured.
What type of links are possible?
The following types of links are possible using the link function:
- Internal Link: linking to another subpage on your Jimdo Creator website
- Blog Post: linking to a blog article
- External Link or Email Address: linking to an external website or email address
- File Download: starting the download of a file from the File Download Element
- Store Item: linking to a product from your Jimdo store
Where can I place links?
The link function is possible anywhere where you see the small ‘chain link’ icon in the advanced settings. You can link the following elements and areas:
- Text elements (so for example, Text or Text with Photo elements)
- Photo elements (such as Photo or Photo Gallery)
- Button elements
- Subpages in your navigation
Click on each link above to go to their specific guides.