Connect shipcloud to your Business, Shop, or Platinum website and create shipping labels for the common shipping providers directly through your order management page.
(Important to note: You can only connect shipcloud to your Jimdo website if you’ve set the location of your store to Germany).
Create an account with shipcloud
- Go to shipcloud.com
- Click on Register now! and follow the steps
- Copy your personal API key from your shipcloud account
Connect shipcloud to your Jimdo website
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Store > Settings > Shipping Costs
- Scroll to Third-party Shipping Providers and paste your API-key in the field under shipcloud.io API key
- Save the changes
Advantages and features
The customer address information will automatically be used for creating shipping labels
With shipcloud, you can automatically send customers a link to track their package
Aside from the cost of the actual shipping label, as a Jimdo user, you only pay a low monthly fee of 5€ for shipcloud