Integrate PayPal in to your Jimdo Creator website so you can offer customers an additional payment option when they order from your store.
Note: You'll need a PayPal business account in order to set up PayPal on your Creator website. The use of PayPal Plus is not supported.
Request API credentials
To integrate PayPal in to your Jimdo Creator website, you’ll need so called API Signature Credentials. You can request this for your PayPal Business account.
To find out how to request the API Credentials, feel free to use PayPal’s own guide.
Entering your API Signature
Copy the information from the API Credentials that you already requested. This information consists of an API Username, API Password, and an API Signature without an expiration date. Then add this information to your website by the following steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- In the menu, go to Store > Settings > Payment Options
- Check the box next to PayPal (credit card, debit card, and bank transfer)
- Paste the copied information in to the relevant field and make any changes you want to the ‘Special note to customers on using this payment method’
- Click Save