Change the background on your Jimdo Creator website and customize your design to perfectly match your project.
Adding a background
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Then go to Menu > Design > Main > Background
- Click on the plus symbol and choose the desired type of background
- If the background should be used for all pages, click on Use this background for all pages
- The new background will initially be shown as a preview. If you like it, click Save to use it
Good to know: To make sure the most important parts of the background look good on smaller screens, you can also change the focus point of the background.
Picture size and format
You can make sure that your images are fully optimized by uploading images in the right size and format. If you don’t have your own photo editing software, you’ll find some alternative suggestions in our blog article.
Changing the background on system pages