If you don’t need or want your Jimdo Creator website anymore, you can delete it at any time, as long as it contains a Free plan.
Deleting Jimdo Creator websites with a paid plan
Only websites with a Free plan can be deleted. If you have a premium plan, you’ll have to cancel your contract first.
Deleting Jimdo Creator websites with a Free plan
To delete a website with a Free plan, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on Settings on the left edge of the dashboard
- Select the tab Delete Website
- Read through the warning and check the box to confirm that you’ve read the warning and agree
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Delete Website
Important: Please be certain that you want to delete your Jimdo Creator website. Once you’ve deleted the website, it can’t be restored.