If you’ve created too many pages, or you don’t need a certain page any longer, you can delete it. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- With your mouse, hover over the navigation bar until the blue Edit Navigation button appears
- Click on Edit Navigation
- Choose the page that you want to delete and in the page row, click on the small trash can icon (Delete this page)
- Confirm that you want to delete the page by clicking Yes, delete!
- Click on Save
Please note that you will delete the page and all its content irreversibly. We can’t restore the page, or the content on it—so please be sure you really want to delete a page!