You can offer PostFinance as a payment method for your customers if you are using our Payment Options Plus addon and are running your store in Switzerland.
This is how you configure your PostFinance account in order to make PostFinance available as a payment method in your store.
Configuration at PostFinance
- Log in to your PostFinance account
- Launch the setup assistant. In a new account, the assistant should start up automatically. Alternatively, you can enter the assistant via Space > Setup Assistant
- Once you've reached the step called Integrations, choose Jimdo
- You should now see a window containing a Space ID, a User ID and an Authentication Key. Copy all of these and jot them down, preferably in a separate file. The Authentication Key is especially important because you won't be able to view it afterwards
- Finish the remaining steps of the Setup Assistant
Setting up PostFinance on your Creator website
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Open the Menu and go to Store > Payment Options
- Choose the PostFinance payment option and fill in your Space ID, User ID and Authentication Key that you've written down before. Click Save to confirm