As soon as you create a website with Jimdo, it’ll connect to your personal Jimdo account. Log in to your Jimdo account to edit your website.
- Go to jimdo.com in your browser
- Click on Log in in the top right hand corner
- Enter the Email address and Password that you used for your Jimdo account
- Click on Log in
You’ll now be directed to your Dashboard - it always shows the website you’ve edited last.
- If you find your dashboard empty, chances are that you're logged in to the wrong Jimdo account.
Log out and try logging in again using the correct email address or using the Social Media Login
- If you cannot remember your password, you'll find the right guide here:
How do I reset my password?
Social Media Login
Did you connect your Jimdo account to your Google or Facebook account? If so, simply click on Log in with Google or Log in with Facebook and use the login credentials of the respective account.
Your account holds more than one Jimdo website? In the dashboard, you can easily switch between websites to edit them.