If you don’t need your Jimdo account anymore, then you can delete it anytime.
Deleting your Jimdo account
To delete your Jimdo account, only websites with a Free or Play plan may be connected to it. If you have any websites with a paid plan attached to your Jimdo account, you’ll have to cancel your subscription first. Follow these steps to delete your Jimdo account:
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Click on Account in the bottom left
- Scroll to the section Delete account and click the button with the same name
- Enter the email address you use to log in to your Jimdo account
- Confirm you have read the security notice and then click Delete account
Your Jimdo account and all associated websites will now be irreversibly deleted. Once your account has been successfully deleted, you’ll receive a message from us to confirm.