If you don’t need a Jimdo account anymore, then you can delete it anytime.
- You can only delete a Jimdo account if all websites connected to it have unpaid plans (free websites).
- If you have any paid websites connected to your Jimdo account, you will have to cancel your subscription first.
Deleting your Jimdo account
Follow these steps to delete your Jimdo account:
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Go to the top banner
- Click on the Account icon in the right corner
- Select the Profile tab
- Scroll to the section Delete account and click the button with the same name
- Enter the email address you use to log in to your Jimdo account
- Confirm you have read the security notice and then click Delete account
Your Jimdo account and all associated websites will now be irreversibly deleted. Once your account has been successfully deleted, you’ll receive a message from us to confirm.